Yellow Bell Pepper
Capsicum is wealthy in several phytonutrients especially antioxidants, minerals and dietary fibre like manganese, copper, potassium and magnesium. It is wealthy in Vitamin A, B6, C, E, K and has small amounts of thiamine, niacin and folate. It adds a dynamic personality to your food owing to a vibrant yellow colour. It mixes into any dish and brings out a certain zing and taste. It is a storehouse of vital nutrients.
- Yellow capsicums have powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B complex, C and phytonutrients.
- Relieves pain of bone disorders and has the capacity to relax the respiratory passage.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep capsicums dry as moisture makes them rot faster.