Free Support 24/7
About the Product
- Wood apples are brown patched with hard shells. Its brown, fibrous pulp has a scent that is similar to that of tamarinds.
- Inside the fruit, there are numerous small, white, crunchy seeds that are edible as well as nutritious.
- Wood apples kill intestinal worms and aid indigestion.
- They ease earaches, respiratory problems, and maintain the health of kidneys.
- Drinking wood apple squash in the mornings prevent sunstrokes.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Handle them carefully to prevent cracking.
- While consuming crack it open and eat the white flesh.
- Wood apples can be eaten fresh.
- They are used in shakes, drinks, chutneys, and barfis.