Free Support 24/7
About the Product
- The white flesh of sugarcanes with sharp fibres are chewy, juicy and sweet to taste.
- Sugarcane juice is very refreshing in hot summers and is a coolant during those scorching summer heat.
Add to cart
- Sugarcanes keep the body hydrated and gives instant energy. They are effective in fighting against cancer.
- Sugarcane with lime juice and coconut water treats Urinary Tract Infections and other kidney disorders.
- They protect against tooth decay and bad breath and clears acne.
Storage and Uses
- Cut the long stack of sugarcanes down to small sizes, wrap them with a bag and refrigerate upto 2 weeks.
- This prevents moisture loss. Cut the canes into sections and chew them.
- They are also used in desserts like payasam, barfi, etc.