Free Support 24/7
- With the shape of a pine cone, the fruit is loosely fibrous and juicy with white to yellowish flesh.
- The edible center part is firm, leathery and sweet.
Add to cart
- Pineapples reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age due to vitamin C and antioxidants present in it.
- Reduces inflammation and blood clot. Also reduces common cold and sinus inflammation. Helps develop strong bones.
Storage and Uses
- Uncut, ripe pineapples usually last for about 3 days in room temperature.
- Store freshly cut pineapples in an air tight container and refrigerate.Pineapples can be cut and eaten fresh.
- These luxurious treats are used to prepare juices, smoothies, desserts and also added in salads and seafoods.