Free Support 24/7
About the Product
- Indian peaches are large with a red, velvety and fuzzy skin.
- They have red flesh, which is tender yet firm with a sweet and sometimes slightly tart flavour.
- peaches are juicy, high quality, selectively picked peaches.
- Peaches protect against cancer, lowers cholesterol and relieves one from obesity.
- They maintain the health of nervous system, bones, eyes, teeth and skin.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Serve them chilled. Dip peaches into boiling water for 30 seconds, then in cold water.
- The peel will slide off easily.Their fresh taste is relished along with peel or without peel.
- Can be added to salads and custards or can be used in drinks, shakes and ice creams.