Free Support 24/7
Iceberg lettuce is a variety of lettuce with crisp leaves which grows in a spherical head resembling a cabbage.
Add to cart
Iceberg lettuce is a variety of lettuce with crisp leaves which grows in a spherical head resembling a cabbage. The leaves on the outside tend to be green and the leaves in the center go from pale yellow to nearly whitish as you move closer and closer to the center of the head with the sweetest leaves in the center of the head.
- Lettuce provides significant amounts of vitamins A and K.
- They have a high water content, making it a refreshing choice during hot weather.
- They also provide calcium, potassium, vitamin C, and folate.
Storage and Uses
- Lettuce lasts a long time in the refrigerator, making it an economical choice since it minimizes spoilage and waste.
- They are a good choice for salads, to garnish and shred in snacks like burgers and sandwiches.