Free Support 24/7
- Thick, semi-succulent, heart-shaped basal leaves are fresh green coloured spinach that grows fast with its soft-stemmed vine.
- Comes with a mild flavor and mucilaginous texture.
- Basale leaf is rich in Vitamin A, C, Iron and Calcium.
- Low in calories per volume and high in protein per calorie.
- The succulent mucilage is a particularly rich source of soluble fiber.
Storage and Uses
- Store these fresh leaves by wrapping them in damp paper towels and refrigerate them.
- We deliver these leafy vegetables in hygienic packages which can be directly stored in your refrigerator.