Free Support 24/7
- Relish the soft, buttery texture of Robusta bananas that are light green and have a great fragrance and taste. The stalks of Robustas are thick and rigid. Fresh fruits are green, which revolve to a bright yellow on ripening and the flesh contains a white – ceramic colour
Add to cart
- Fresho Robusta is fine quality, sweet flavoured, mushy and soft bananas.
Storage and Uses
- One banana supplies 30 percent of the daily vitamin B6 requirement and is rich in vitamin C, potassium and fiber.
- It reduces appetite and promotes weight loss, while also boosting the immune system and keeping the bones strong. It is very good for pregnant women and athletes.
- Store the bananas in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Fresh, raw Robustas are green. They turn into golden yellow on ripening. Look for brown speckles and yellow skin to identify the ripened ones.
- Slice them onto pancakes, blend into smoothies or add them to fruit salads. Heat brings out the creamy sweetness of the bananas. Try baking or sauteing them with butter and sugar for a delicious dessert.
0.5 Kg, 1 Kg, 1.5 Kg