Free Support 24/7
Enriched by our vast industrial experience in this business, we are involved in offering an enormous quality range of Fresh Apricot.
– Longer shelf life
– Good for Health
Add to cart
- apricots contain a strong sweet-sour flavour and are high in fibre. They create an outstanding substitute for clean apricots out of season.
- A ripe apricot contains a mellow taste, sweet with a hint of acid, but usually not extremely acidic.
- It is rich in normal sugar, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, riboflavin, vitamin A and niacin.
- Product image shown is for representation purpose only, the actually product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
- Apricots are a low calorie, nutrient rich food source that may be a great addition to any weight loss program.
- The high fiber content in apricots offers a variety of health benefits.
- It may be essential in colon health, is great for digestion and helps balance the metabolism and maintain a healthy body weight.
- It may help relieve the symptoms of conditions like eczema and scabies.
Storage and Uses
- Ripen apricots can be store in the refrigerator and unripe apricots can be stored at room temperature.
- Can be eaten raw. Used it to make cookies.